In the groups as always, we could search for information, which for example the teacher gave us by Moodle or just telling where to look for real plans.
We mixed lots of real SGP’s and went to High Schools as ours was not fot a Elementary but for a High School, so they explained us a little how do these plan work and how do they apply to the entire institution and follow its development. it was interesting because, in my case, I went to my own High School, in which I was for 4 years until start baccalaureate, and found very interesting and difficult their job most in this branch.
I think that one of the most difficult moment was when we had to coordinate between the diffierent parts of the plan, because there were objectives which didn't fit very well.
We had some problems while the development because of the widenes of the work, but at the end, we started to develop it…
We decided to make the presentation as what it is, without making any theatre, because we wanted to expose the real aims of our school guidance plan, without misunderstandings.
Despite the final conclusion of the teacher, I am very proud of our work. And I know the knowledge I have aquired not only in this project, but also in the subject.
